Sunday, November 06, 2005

Shabby chic-inspired bag is finished.

I finished the drawstring tote bag this weekend. I used some of the Seaside Rose fabrics from Three Sisters--the Shell Faded Floral for the outside and the Floral Mosaic Fleurette for the lining. I just happened to have the striped fabric on hand and luckily it matched nicely. One side of the inside is lined with pockets.
It has fairly long handles..

and grommets around the top for the drawstring closure. Now I just need to get it listed on ebay, even though I wouldn't mind keeping it for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    I have just discovered your blog and I am reading all your back posts! I love this bag! Do you have a pattern? I would love to get the pattern if you can let me know what it is. Also do you live near Erie, PA?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails