Saturday, November 05, 2005

Some recent finds...

I have laid these all out in hopes I will be inspired as to how I will use them. The card of vintage buttons and jumbo rick-rack I just found at an antique co-op, the small piece of needlepoint was an e-bay purchase, the buttons and buckles were in a jar I bought at the flea market, and the measuring tape ribbon I just found at Jo-Anns.

These are the fabrics I'm using for a large drawstring tote bag--good for a beach bag, overnight bag or whatever. Since my initial measurements were off, the bag will have a striped border at the top--hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails