Friday, January 20, 2006

The rooster bag

Collecting eggs is so much nicer when the sun is shining and the temperature is almost 60 degrees--in January! This is not a typical NY winter and Stephanie asked me if this is global warming? Whatever the reason, I'll take it today. Bailey was very interested in checking out the eggs.

This morning I finished this bag which has red roosters on it. I've been sewing like crazy to have some things to sell on my new website, which I am also working on finishing. To have a little income would sure be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails