Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Jemima and redecorating

I finished Jemima 2-3 weeks ago and am just getting around to posting. The pattern was very easy to work from and I will definitely knit this sweater again. The fit is good and I love the neckline. I used Knit Picks' Andean Silk in cornflower and hyacinth...it's very soft and silky and drapes nicely. Will try to post a better picture later.

Besides working on my web shop site, our main bathroom has been keeping me busy. I didn't get a 'before' picture, but here are a couple right after the wallpaper was removed. It made quite a mess of the walls which all had to be patched before any painting could begin. The two wall lights have been taken down and are being replaced with two antique sconces I found at a yard sale. We are going to put up beaded board wainscoting and are painting the walls in a green Martha Stewart paint.


My hope is to give the room a vintage look befitting the clawfoot tub and pedestal sink. Will post our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails