Thursday, March 02, 2006

corners of my home

This is my desk-in its organized state- in a corner of the kitchen. The drawer unit I bought at a flea market-it was an industrial gray so I painted the wood box black which better matches the drawers. It keeps pens, scissors, glue, tape, notepads, etc. where they can easily be found. The wire basket, a yard sale find, holds papers and notebooks.

This little glass door cabinet, from a yard sale, holds our nature finds--abandoned bird nest, speckled eggs, silver dollar, pheasant feather, acorns, etc. Someday I will decorate the inside with some interesting paper.
The old chalkboard is great for keeping my shopping list. The desk has a zinc top with an aged patina, and the garden chair was $5. last summer from the flea market. Mike made a seat out of plywood for me and I covered with the $1 garage sale needlepoint which I finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails