Monday, February 28, 2011

home again











Somehow I thought that Spring might have
arrived while I was away in Florida...
instead, it doesn't look any different outside now
From 80 degrees to 8,
sunshine to gray,
shorts & sandals to Carhardt overalls & boots,
morning walks to cozying by the woodstove,
sightseeing to chores,
I've quickly adjusted back to the usual
Winter routine--difficult,
but still it is good to be home.
~
I had a wonderful time in Florida and was able to
visit St Augustine and Marjorie Kinnan
Rawlings Cross Creek;
be back with some pictures soon.

~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails