Monday, October 03, 2011

random notes


Some recent cool rainy days have been
perfect for sewing drawstring pouches.
~
We lit the first fire of the season 
in the woodstove on Sunday
and it was quite cozy.
I pulled out a sweater I started
last year and, determined
to get it finished for this winter,
I sat and did some knitting.
~
Now that we're indoors more,
I've noticed some Fall Cleaning is in order,
...I found the "Mother of All" Fall Cleaning
Checklists here or check out the
'finding inspiration' links on my sidebar.

~Deb

2 comments:

  1. I went and printed out that list. I NEED to clean, but have been feeling a little overwhelmed and don't know where to start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing list! I'll adapt it for the spring cleaning, thanks Deb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails