Friday, December 07, 2012

this week...






We had two warm, sunny days here this week -- 60 degrees
in December?? -- so any inside work was put on hold to get outdoors and
soak up some sunshine.

I planted garlic in one of the raised beds...this is the first time trying
to grow it, so I can't wait to see how it does.
We eat lots of garlic and having our own would be really nice.

I planted more bags of allium, tulips, and narcissus...some
in the flower beds and some scattered in groups
all the way up the edge of the lane and around the
pasture fence line.

I gathered cuttings from our pines for decorating and wreath making.
I think it's time to replace the two pumpkins on the front porch urns
and the wreath of fall leaves on the front door
with something Christmassy...

Hope your weekend is good!!

Deb


5 comments:

  1. dear deb ,you are very talented person,I inspir alot when i see your blog ,thanks for sharing your handmade stuff and your life with us ,forgive me for my poor english ,xo zohreh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, it sounds like you took advantage of that great Dec. weather where you are! I hope you share your bulbs in bloom this spring, they sound like they will be lovely. Christmas does creep up on us, where does the time go? Hope your week is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Hi Deb,
    I'm looking for ideas for my urn by my door, wish you'd share pictures of what you do with yours! You're very creative and talented. Love your blog!
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this week is wonderful! Love all of your pics and creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely pics. Beautiful post,/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails