Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

~the winner is....

Thanks so much to everyone who has sent a comment for the pear pincushion giveaway. Your words were all extremely kind and I wish I could send each of you something.
I pulled Stephanie away from her painting this morning to give me a 'hand' ;)


...and this is the name she pulled...

Congratulations to Teresa!

Teresa~please e-mail me with your address so I can send this out to you.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    GET OUTTA TOWN!!! SERIOUSLY!!! ACK!!! I am so delighted and thrilled!! Omygosh!! Big yay nd than you SOOOOOO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Congratulations to Teresa...lucky lady!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Boo hoo! The pear pincushion would have looked perfect in my sewing room. Lucky gal, that Teresa. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Teresa! You lucky duck! :0)

    Thank you for the wonderful giveaway, Deb!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:35 PM

    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes last week, Deb! That pincushion is adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Teresa! Just wanted to let you know that I seriously love your blog and check it every day. I tagged you on mine. :>) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEB,
    Enjoyed finding your site, we have a lot of the same things. Sorry I wasn't here in time for your give-away, they are always fun. If you have time to visit my site I show a lot of my Blue Willow ware in the March archieves. But then I love roses and other pretty glass ware, I go to the thrift stores a least twice a week and always find more good stuff that I must HAVE. ha. Anyway so nice to find your blog.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:06 AM

    congratulations, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful the pear pin cushion is. Congrats to Teresa for winning the draw. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Your pear is gorgeous Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb