Thursday, March 30, 2006

Corners of my home

This is a corner of my dining room. Mike bought me this corner cabinet some years ago. He found it at a yard sale one day on his way to or from work, and very thoughtfully bought it knowing I would love it.
The shelves hold my collection of ironstone pitchers, and the cabinet stores my good set of china and miscellanous stuff. The bentwood chair is one of two that my brother gave me. I painted them white and made little seat covers. And on the seat, more of my flea market needlepoint pieces made into pillows.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your white corner cabinet and chair very mutch! I have also a lot of mugs, I think it is one of my favorite collection thing. :)In my home I also have a lot of white interiors and furniture. I enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails