Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween




This is our one and only jack-0-lantern this year, designed and carved by Mike. Teenagers in this house have no interest whatsoever in carving a pumpkin. And there is a LOT of grumbling due to the fact that we are giving out Almond Joys, Reese's, and peanut M&M's. They are suspicious that I bought them only because they happen to be my favorite candy bars. The kids aren't crazy about them so I guess I'll have to finish up the leftovers :)





My fall decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails