Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jemima sweater

I have started working on Anna's Jemima sweater. After so many white and off-white projects I decided to be more daring and chose this Andean Silk in cornflower. I'm a bit nervous about the color, but am hopeful that I will like it when finished. The neck, bottom and sleeves are trimmed in hyacinth. Both sleeves are now finished and last night I started on the back. Sadly this picture is not the greatest.

They are not shown here, but I have switched to bamboo needles and am loving them. Since they are not as slippery, I am no longer dropping stitches which was often the case before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails