Monday, April 10, 2006

My weekend

Here's some of what I did this weekend:

~watched the King Kong movie Friday night
~spent some time with Mike at the book store Saturday morning for tea, biscotti and some browsing; added Mason Dixon Knitting to my wish list
~stopped at a yarn store I've never been to and finally found the 16" size 7 circulars I've
been searching for--now I can finish "Cynthia"
~went to Palm Sunday mass
~made meatballs and baked peanut butter cookies
~worked on the reversible winter capelet by Julsey at peonyknits using leftover yarn
from two previous projects
~created this Easter garland after seeing the birthday garland in Martha's magazine; the
alphabet tags can be downloaded here

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend. What a beautiful Easter garland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails