Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wee Bunny

Over the weekend I was looking to do a project just for fun. I've had a bit of a cold and haven't felt ambitious enough to finish the tote bag I had started awhile ago. I had downloaded the bunny pattern from Wee Wonderfuls (thanks so much!) and though I don't have any little ones I decided I would make it just for me.
I used some chenille from a thrifted bedspread and a springy floral for the back. I didn't have any buttons that would work for eyes so I embroidered them on. I did have a cute little pink button for the nose and embroidered the mouth in pink.

I made the pom pom for the tail using Bella Dia's wonderful tutorial and I was happy with how it came out, as I've never made one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails