Friday, January 30, 2015

a slouchy, daisy stitch hat



After Christmas I decided to knit myself a hat--it's one of the hand knits that I don't have many of, and this being an extremely cold winter of daily dog-walking, a really warm hat is most welcome.  I had taken advantage of the Knit Picks sale and bought some Andean Treasure Baby Alpaca in several colors.  The hat is the Hinagiku Hat by 87cafe, and it is done in a daisy stitch which I love.  The yarn is wonderfully soft...more details can be found on my Ravelry page here.


9 comments:

  1. Love this hat. And your totes are also amazing. I hand pieced, embroidered, and hand quilted a quilt made from cloth flour and grain bags a few years ago and I love , love, love your totes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm knitting another beanie hat in aqua cashmerino in blackberry stitch, nice and simple but looks far more complex

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! currently there's a 'wurm' on my needles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so like the pattern!

    Right now I am knitting simple slippers like my Mother made. Mindless knitting to occupy the evenings.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your "link" broken? Or is it me?? Lovely hat...may have to make one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved those hats for ages Deb but never got around to finding a pattern. Thanks for the link to your Ravelry page, I've just queued this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Deb, lovely hat, looks very soft and warm, enjoy wearing it. Thanks for the birthday wishes I will reply soon, have made a busy start to the new year and have just posted some photos on my blog. Love to all Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:13 PM

    Love the stitch and the color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails