Friday, March 18, 2011

potholders!









As I've been spring cleaning the kitchen,
I realized some new potholders were in order.
This pattern fit perfectly, my project criteria
of late:
  • quick & simple
  • useful
  • uses up materials already on hand

The pansy print fabric is from an old apron,
and the seam binding is homemade from a
previous project.
And the small amount of hand sewing
in front of the fire was most relaxing.
~
Beautiful and useful! 
The project is from Handmade Home: Simple Ways to Repurpose Old Materials into New Family Treasuresby Amanda Blake Soule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails