Tuesday, January 12, 2021

HOMESPUN LIVING IS MOVING!

 



Happy New Year!  Hope yours is off to a great start.  

I have been giving a lot of thought lately to making changes that will help organize and simplify life and hopefully leave more time for writing here, sewing, knitting, gardening...  One of those changes is a move for this blog.  I am relocating it to debbieandriullidesigns so that my {sometimes-neglected} shop and my blog will both be in the same place. It may take a bit to work out the bugs, but I sincerely hope you will follow me there.

Kindly,

Deb

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know. Will we still be able to see all of your old posts? I go back and look at them occasionally to get inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added a new page tab at the top called Blog Archive. You can find all my old blogger posts there. If you have any problems, please let me know--this is all new to me and I am not tech savvy!

      Delete
  2. I just want you to know that I've made hundreds of your waffle pattern knitted dish cloths. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you Debbie! I am honored that you put that pattern to such good use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this; have always loved your ideas, decorating, recipes. Yes, I've knitted several of the waffle patterns as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails