Monday, September 19, 2005


I have been wanting to post for weeks--life has been very hectic. One day Dad called and said he found some elderberry bushes, so Stephanie and I went over and we all picked elderberries. I had enough for two pies--it must take about a million of the minute berries!




My New Dawn is in bloom and this perfect rose popped through to the deck side of the trellis. The gardens are looking pretty nice for this time of year with chrysanthemums, hollyhocks, catmint, Russian sage, and allysum in bloom.

Anthony has gone back to school, so my mornings are very lonely now but I have plenty to keep me busy. I have been canning tomatoes, and still need to freeze peppers and find something to do with all the little eggplant that are in the garden. I have a nice big basket of our onions in the basement.

Anthony is busy with soccer, friends and homework. Stephanie has been showing Sparky in some horse shows and received some Second Place red ribbons and a First Place from the Erie Hunt & Saddle Club show in PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails