Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What's on my needles...

I have been working on "Cynthia" for a few weeks now, usually just a little in the evening or while working with Stephanie on her school work. I found the pattern in Melissa Leapman's Hot Knits. I really can't decide whether I like that high neck or not. Do I play it safe and stick with the instructions or try to wing it on my own??--somehow I'm afraid that might not go so well.
The cotton yarn was a great deal from elann.com--Endless Summer Collection Connemara in nougat. 8 balls @ $1.78 plus shipping-- $20 altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails