Monday, March 06, 2006

Zip purse and weekend projects

This is a little zippered pouch I made. I used some remnants I had laying around--some cotton duck with an Amy Butler fabric on the bottom. I added the ticking ribbon and a vintage button. The inside is lined with the same Amy Butler print and both front and back outside are the same. The zipper is a little pewter frog. I think I'm going to add this to the Firefly Farm shop.

The bathroom project is progressing. Most of the Saturday was spent on it-running to the hardware store, painting baseboard, putting up beaded board, etc. The ceiling and walls are painted and the beaded board is now all up.
Mike worked on the trim pieces for the beaded board which will form a little ledge along the top. My job today is to at least get the primer on them.
Sunday was a little more relaxed--church, then Panera for tea and a danish, Home Depot-more supplies, more work on the bathroom, a walk with Mike, and a tiny bit of knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails