Thursday, July 31, 2008

catching up

After a week of vacation, it seems to take me at least that long to get fully caught up on laundry. Thankfully my clothesline trellis is looking particularly pretty right now and made hanging out the laundry a pleasant task.
With that chore under control, I spent some time with my sewing machine the other day and made a few more simple totes from the flea market Mexican tablecloth and some denim...
In the background is a patchwork market sack I mentioned long ago but never photographed. The Mexican totes will be in the shop, but the patchwork market sack I have greedily claimed as my own :)

8 comments:

  1. i love the mexican tote. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a picture of your trellis clothesline? From what I can see it's beautiful. I'd like my hubby to build something like that for me in the back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. supermommy ~ I will be sure to post a picture for you ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb..........your photos are always so relaxing...like something from Country Living. I love your ole fashion clothes pin sack. Very pretty! Happy Thursday. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great vaca:-) Hey I bestowed a little bloggie award on you, visit me and claim it...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vine growing over your clothesline trellis!!! What is it??? I have a screen similar to one side of my clothes line which used to have a grape vine growing over it until I transplanted it. I'd love to plant something pretty like you have to bighten up the washing experience... LOL!!

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Your flowers on the trellis are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That morning glory picture sure does cheer me up! Your totes are so nice, and with that Mexican fabric very unique. Glad you're home, it looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails