Friday, March 25, 2011

a fabulous Friday

Even though Spring has recently turned her
back on us {snow & temps of 10 to 15 degrees F
last night} there is much for which to be thankful:

~it is now sunny and the skies are blue...


~ six new baby chicks came home with me
yesterday and are staying warm and cozy
in a box by the woodstove...

...{I decided to add some Bantams to our
flock -- these are Silkies}...


that cover is just as appealing now, as it must
have been in 1976 when published by Butterick...
~two lemon cakes made this morning...

The weekend is off to a good start,
hope yours is too!

~deb

2 comments:

  1.  I enjoyed seeing your home decorated for Christmas. Loved all the greenery you used! So fresh and un commercialized.  I hope to do many of your craft projects for Christmas giving in 2012. Thanks for all the work you put into making a wonderful blog!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Jane-Happy New Year!



    _____

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails