November here has been unpredictable--a few days almost summerlike, a few more days downright frigid. The warm days are spent outside in the garden:
- more raised beds cleaned out
- raspberry and blackberry canes trimmed back
- strawberry beds weeded
- garlic planted
- baskets and tools cleaned up and organized in the barn
- seeds gathered from the zinnias
- a new batch of drawstring pouches are almost finished
- a gray wool capelet was knit and then quickly unraveled when I decided it just wasn't what I wanted
- a new project was immediately cast on with same yarn--hoping for better results this time...
- some new zipper pouches are in the works
- planning some gifty knitting and sewing
Are you getting ready for the holidays?